« Home | The First Entry. » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

random thoughts..

morning.. haha last night i slept early man... had quite a loonng nice sleep. i dreamt abt my ma and pa like at my hostel here.. haha i told my sis and she replied "you go home la" lol. am i missing home?? staying in hostel is good... its really quiet for my area here and i can study better and more than at home but really lack human contact sometimes.. and often eating alone during mealtimes. :P sigh!

anyway i was just thinking abt my stats test again... was thinking abt my mark: 9.5 whereas the highest is like 29.5.... starting to feel a little angry cos i felt that it wasn't a fair test of abilities.. i dun think my abilities is only worth 9.5! but oh well... like we often learn in psych, most tests aren't fair anw... at least i learned something out of it.. i know where i went wrong.... next test i must excel!! but must pray to God abt it too.....

oh.. and last night i chatted with one of my social psych friend and i realised (well, i deduced) that he's a nice guy!! as in hao hao xian sheng! like my kor.. haha both do cross-stitches for their girlfriends.... imagine that.. so sweet! yep am honoured and glad that God will me meet such nice people. Thank you, Jesus!!