« Home | The beginning of the end » | reserved. » | It's great to be home. » | Is it still drizzling? » | A new life, a new beginning! » | too much » | Life's principle in Romans 14 » | Megan and Liz » | Deceitful heart » | My life's theme » 

Saturday, March 03, 2012 

God in the picture

Somehow, I know
that God will see us through.
Somehow, I sense
that this will turn out great.
Somehow, it almost feels like God arranged for us to meet
For me to know you;
For you to know Him;
For us to learn and love Him.

Remember that if He is not in the picture, then all of this will fall apart.

And I know that
you want to make this work
as much as I do.

You have been so awesome...
Countdown to the day - 365 days <3

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates