« Home | Life's principle in Romans 14 » | Megan and Liz » | Deceitful heart » | My life's theme » | Psychosomatic » | unquiet within » | God is over all » | wait » | Enough for a day » | Counting graces.. » 

Monday, September 26, 2011 

too much

I don't know how long I can continue to do this by myself anymore....

I feel like dying. I find myself saying this in exasperation recently. But I don't think I actually mean it, right?

I am just.... overwhelmed.

Labels:

though i dont know exactly know what your going through or exactly how you feel, i find myself feeling exasperated, maybe irritated is the word..whatever you're going through..i hope there's someone who can lend a listening ear..

d

Thanks, d. Knowing that you care is enough sometimes. Thanks for your loving words :) I think I'll manage. Just need to stay close to God.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates