« Home | why do people live in such unfair circumstances? » | Counter transference » | Trying » | When two walks together » | Post-photoshoot reflection » | Pre-wedding #1 » | Stuck between words.. » | My journey » | Couple therapy » | Phew! » 

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 

Strong? Weak?

Am I strong or am I actually weak?

Today I locked myself in my room and cried. I really felt sick from all the travelling to and fro, busy over my student's case. My body aches and my head is also painful. My brain is literally shutting down but I have to force it on. A very uncomfortable situation to be in for a extended period of time.

Plus, I really want my student's case to be done and dealt with too. It has been bugging me.

Then I feel so weak from trying to be so strong that I broke down in my room and just sobbed. And I wanted to rest my headache and nausea away.

I messaged my dear one but because he didn't have his iPad, he couldn't know. And sometimes I just feel like this is my life - I have to be strong by myself at my weakest. Nobody can help me.

Only God can sustain me and I prayed.

But in times like these, a loving touch would have been nice.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates