« Home | Counter transference » | Trying » | When two walks together » | Post-photoshoot reflection » | Pre-wedding #1 » | Stuck between words.. » | My journey » | Couple therapy » | Phew! » | 幸福、快乐 » 

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 

why do people live in such unfair circumstances?

I always thought the father was nonchalant, that he probably beats up his wife and couldn't care less about his children. When I called him up again to ask him to come down to school because of something really serious and he asked what is it regarding, I had thought that he is fed up. But then when he said he will try to ask and I heard in the background how he asked his supervisor humbly in broken English, I could then sense his love for his girl.

Labels:

It's amazing. The father appeared today waiting for us faithfully at the station since 830!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates