« Home | What's inside » | He knows best. » | Bedtime story » | Lack » | Blessings for a dear sis on her big day » | Play, eat, sing :) » | Marvelous day (June 15) » | Mad world » | Depressed. » | Ponderings before bed » 

Saturday, July 07, 2012 

幸福、快乐

我不配得到幸福,不可能真的快乐。

The reason for the recent fb post above was due to a change in mood just after I blogged about how blissful i am.

How ironic? Hence I was just thinking that perhaps I am meant to be emo, not happy. Perhaps introverts are emo creatures, not happy creatures. Perhaps all things blissful aren't real and passes like vapor.

Anyway, this isn't going to be another emotional or impulsive post. Just a lingering thought as I ponder about God's will for me..

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates