« Home | Mt Horeb Choir » | To s/u or not? » | random thoughts.. » | The First Entry. » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

Munich

hey!! i am back from watching MUNICH. it is basically a sad show... i dun think i can comment much about the content.. too much for my simple mind to grasp (if not for him, i probably wont watch it :P) but hey, i dun regret watching it.. some violent scenes were gross.. most parts were saddening.. a few parts were actually funny. haha. it was sad for me, watching all the killings thinking that it would solve the problem and bring something to an end. but as they realised too in the movie themselves, the problem doesnt end and they just got to keep killing. Trusting people became a hard thing to do and they almost went mad being paranoid about being the hunted.
Personally, i feel that its hard to pinpoint who is at fault. whether it is the palestinian terrorists or the Israeli assassination squad.. both thought what they were doing were to restore their home, on earth. but it brought more and more problems, more and more violence instead... sigh, i guess for me, as a Christian, i view my home in heaven.. that is, my home is not in this life but in the next. my eternal home that God has prepared for me. dun get me wrong and think i hate my life now or that im probably an extremist and only care abt returning back to my heavenly home. No!.. i love my life now as well.. i love my family, people i know or met, i love my life that God has given me.. to ask me to leave now, of cos i wont be able to part with all these so easily. but its just that, my HOPE is in heaven and not on this earth. as long as we place our hope in heaven, we wont go wrong in life. establishing an earthly home is good but it will still pass away the day Jesus returns.
I pray for all these killings to stop.. instead, channel all these resources to helping the poor, starving children out there. and wait for Jesus's second coming :)

Oh!! Joyce's second letter has arrived!! so excited! and it came with a letter from DEBBY as well!! double happiness! i better go read it now!

What a nice way to end my day! and to take my mind off all my academic stuffs for a while. Thanks, dear. THanks, God!

I will lift up my eyes to the hills
From where comes my help?
My help comes from the LORD
Who made heaven and earth.
Ps 121:1-2
--verses that joyce shared with me. "remember that God can help you in everything because He CREATED everything!"

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates