« Home | What. How. » | The more I .... » | Songs of Solomon (new arrangement :P) » | Sleep is my best friend » | Graduation day! :D » | Incompleteness, imperfection » | Nordeman Nichole : River God » | 愛是不保留 » | when You hear, forgive. » | Loneliness » 

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 

I'd rather...

I'd rather be taught, than to teach

I'd rather be a child, than a master

I'd rather listen, than speak

I'd rather follow, than to lead

----

While the start has been tiring so far,
there are also simple joys and surprises that keep you going along the way.

I just have to remember to pray for strength from God each day.

i'd rather ..me too (:

it is another way to see things and to learn new things mm

d

I'd rather have Jesus :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates