« Home | A year older, a year wiser? » | 人饥饿,不是因为没有饼;人干渴,不是因为没有水。 » | No where near » | theo » | When I Cry » | Fly » | :( » | SPED Learning Day & Award Ceremony » | Just enough time to take a breather here » | The Words I Would Say » 

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 

I need some motivation in my life......
Something to keep me going
Something to keep me smiling
Something to tell me it's worth it.

When can I have some motivation?

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Cor 15:58

Whatever you do, as long as you do it as if to the Lord, you are shining like a 'Beautiful Star' for the Lord... and it will never be wasted.

And yes... the long hours, the tears and the struggles... will be all worth it :)

Your question is wrong... it is not 'When...?' but 'Where...?'

You have always known the answer.

JESUS!

that you are loving the children Jesus loves too?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates