« Home | The Words I Would Say » | Life, smile, and being greater than our suffering :D » | the little sheep who is waiting » | Blessed 23rd » | We don't cry often enough. » | still must go go go » | errrrrr. » | i love you » | Lesson learnt today » | Bitter bit me last month. » 

Thursday, November 12, 2009 

Just enough time to take a breather here

The more I sleep, the more tired I seem to be....

Feeling faint today at Shine Night rehearsal even though I slept 8 hours last night!
And I have been hearing comments that I LOOK tired. Do I?
Even if I am not actually tired, I think I am going to be persuaded that I AM tired. :S

Nope, I am actually at one of my busiest moments right now. So I was wrong when I thought that I would be much freer after the exams. It is not the school holidays yet, and I would be busy all the way until the first day of the holiday.

I think I would be busy all the way until next year :/
And next year will be busy all the way until year end.
I think I would most likely be busy until the day I die.
:(
What a lousy thought.
Time to nap.
Tmr's another long day, even though there is no school.

more sleep does not necessarily help you recover. only whatever your body adjusts to and adapts to is the optimum amount of sleep. it all comes down to your motivation and your anticipation of the day's events that overcomes weariness..or something like that..as long as you can keep going without any major health issues..

over-work=busy + annoyed
no work=idle + bored
just work=balance + contented

hahs..(:
d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates