« Home | SPED Learning Day & Award Ceremony » | Just enough time to take a breather here » | The Words I Would Say » | Life, smile, and being greater than our suffering :D » | the little sheep who is waiting » | Blessed 23rd » | We don't cry often enough. » | still must go go go » | errrrrr. » | i love you » 

Saturday, November 14, 2009 

:(

I realised that it still hurts.
I wonder when the wound will completely heal.

run away....
may I, please?

Sometimes we hurt not because we can't run away. It's because we run to embrace the hurt over and over again. Why, when God has taken it away, we still make ourselves feel the hurt? Strange creatures, aren't we?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates