« Home | God in the picture » | The beginning of the end » | reserved. » | It's great to be home. » | Is it still drizzling? » | A new life, a new beginning! » | too much » | Life's principle in Romans 14 » | Megan and Liz » | Deceitful heart » 

Saturday, March 03, 2012 

Holy communion grace

Amazing grace
Unworthy me
Marvelous grace that pardons and cleanses within
Grace that is greater than all our sins

Amazing grace... shall always be my song of praise.

I know that You can renew my faith and renew my strength.

----

I really miss You,
the days we had together
when it was just me and You.
It's all different now,
But it doesn't mean it's no good;
It's how I do things, and what I place as priority.
My Lord, I need You.
Like dewdrops to freshen my soul and give me life.
I will turn to You,
I will follow You. Every step of the way.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates