« Home | 一點都不開心。。 » | 我真的好累。 可以不結了嗎? Wait for me to sleep enough and rec... » | With 49 days to go, why do I feel that we are grow... » | 为什么到了最后还是我一个人暗中哭泣。 » | Babbling in the dark » | Sabbath buzz » | Shine shine shine » | Bedtime thoughts » | changing standards » | 需要 » 

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 

First night in my "new" home

Tonight marks the first night at Thomas' parents' place as his wife. We are just back from our honeymoon which was right after our wedding. Spent the night unpacking and washing (my own stuffs :p) while he is now dead asleep. Haha.

As this journey being someone's wife begins, I believe there are even more challenges and learning ahead. Kind of excited, but also still takes time to get used to all these changes. Same for the people around us too - his parents and sister, my parents, especially my mother. Really kind of misses her ;)

I know there has been a long pause in this blog. I had been busy with all the wedding preparation and stuffs... But I'm not gonna give up like that. I believe I will have more to write in the days ahead, having now going through another phase of my life. May the words which are written edify both the writer and the readers.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates