« Home | 需要 » | happy marriages » | Just don't understand » | He touched me » | 回到起初的关系 » | Sickly weak » | Didn't wake up for work today » | Roadblock » | Two days of medical leave » | Restart » 

Sunday, December 09, 2012 

changing standards

I don't know if I have what it takes to be a theolo counselor anymore...

When I was describing my drawing of a "Christian lady", i realise that all eyes were on me.. All quiet. And for a moment, I felt a bit conscious of myself and what I am saying. They were all giving me their fullest attention.

Upon reflecting now, I realised that they all were looking up to me, to us, counsellors in Christ, who are supposed to be their role models and their shepherds. Their eyes were watching, their ears listening. They want to know what is my standard.

What is my standard? Has it been lowered as I became more and more lost in this world?

I have much to reflect upon and wonder.. how much have I changed since the last time I attended theolo?

If the blind leads the blind, both will fall into the pit.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates