« Home | First night in my "new" home » | 一點都不開心。。 » | 我真的好累。 可以不結了嗎? Wait for me to sleep enough and rec... » | With 49 days to go, why do I feel that we are grow... » | 为什么到了最后还是我一个人暗中哭泣。 » | Babbling in the dark » | Sabbath buzz » | Shine shine shine » | Bedtime thoughts » | changing standards » 

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 

Pack, pack, pack

The first official day as a married couple spending the day together back home - we spent the most of our time on unpacking, unwrapping presents, and going through our finances. Hahaha, really typical of a newly-wed I guess. :)

But we also headed out to shop! For our room's furniture so that our room can be more organized. He is accommodating to my OCD so much :) muji was a great place to get our stuffs!

One day is just not enough. There is still quite a lot to pack, organise, settle, ... And I really need like a couple of days more. Too bad I'm going back to work tmr :/ while he gets his "off day" from work and me tmr hahah.

Life's not yet "back to normal", still adjusting, packing and moving stuffs, and settling finances... hope to be "normal" soon so that we can start our lives as a couple in the daily life. :)

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates