« Home | Only by His grace » | Munich » | Mt Horeb Choir » | To s/u or not? » | random thoughts.. » | The First Entry. » 

Friday, March 03, 2006 

tmr's netballuXion I

hey... tmr is NETBALLUXION! woah.. finally. what we have been working so hard on is finally here... it feels funny in a way.. like something that seems so impossible is finally going to take place tmr. hmm... i have to admit though, that i haven done a lot for this.. i plead guilty, fellow com mates! forgive me.. but i hope pple believe me that i do care abt this event.. hav been praying abt it and also trying so hard to get more teams to join. it just so happen that im unlucky maybe, that none reply to my invitation... ): i really worry that my netball mates will dislike me or something.. thinking that i never do my part. sigh... i will do my best for the event for today and tmr. want it to be successful. i shall be humble and listen to the leader's calls and do the role that im assigned faithfully. jiayou, guys!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates