« Home | Was Hitler a Christian? God takes pride in the sim... » | The Question of Who created Satan and Evil in the ... » | -_-" » | Emotion Mess » | 4 As » | depressed. » | "The Missing Piece" » | God's perfect arrangement » | Scars of Love » | Sand and Stone » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

Html idiot

hahah.. i am back again. i need to praise myself! i was totally clueless about managing a blog before this. i mean i can simply write and post alright but i wouldn't know how to post photos, how to modify the template, how to change the skin etc. im totally a idiot when it comes to all these. BUT. im slowly grasping the concept! See! i added new things to my template after some experimentation. im just worried i might have done something wrong that the creator of the skin might sue me about? BUT. i actually figured out that < "br" > means the empty row in between!! does it mean "break"??

hahah, i know i know, i am just stupid. but so proud of my own discovery! all by my self! gotta run again...

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates