« Home | 4 As » | depressed. » | "The Missing Piece" » | God's perfect arrangement » | Scars of Love » | Sand and Stone » | Netball crazy!! » | some random thoughts.. » | Are you working for God? » | random thoughts.. » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Emotion Mess

currently facing a mix of emotions that i've become confused about how to express my feelings.. my just-passed social psychology mid-term test result was offset by my religion term paper actually getting a A-!!! i was so afraid that i was gonna get double the da3 ji1... i was praying repeatedly to God while flipping through the pages of my paper till i reached the last page and there was a big A-!! so glad! my first paper that i actually write for academic purposes! good start! i dun care if majority get As or A+, i shan't go and find out. then i will remain happy abt my grade. (:

i got bored reading my materials for jap project that i went to search for blogs for read.. i came across www.messychristian.com.. found some of the discussions and opinions interesting.. yep, will update my links soon.

Bible verse of the day from Bible.com:
"Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." Hebrews 3:12-13

I hope to be able to discuss daily about Godly stuffs but sometimes i am just too tied down by worldly commitments and issues. ):

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates