« Home | The Question of Who created Satan and Evil in the ... » | -_-" » | Emotion Mess » | 4 As » | depressed. » | "The Missing Piece" » | God's perfect arrangement » | Scars of Love » | Sand and Stone » | Netball crazy!! » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

Was Hitler a Christian? God takes pride in the simple-minded?

there is a heated debate over whether Hitler was a Christian or not in this blog http://helives.blogspot.com. look up the title (dated April 03, 2006) On the touchy subject of "true Christians" and read all the comments posted! i posted a comment under "passerby" too!! (exciting!!) some comments are cheem.. you'll need time to ponder over them and digest but not bad a read if you got the time!

_____________________________________

Pardon my immature arguments and discussion. after reading others' blogs, i came to realise how 'small' and simplistic my arguments sound like..

but then again, sometimes, simplicity is a beautiful thing, isn't it? In this complicated world today, i guess simplicity is really rare already. How many simple-minded people can we find today around us? Not many, except those young children and those who are intellectually-slower.

I wish i can write lengthy strong arguments for God, to argue for God's case and to win people over to Christianity. hah. but i am still lacking that gift. i am still very immature in my thoughts and haven seen much of the world yet i would say.

But, even though wisdom and knowledge is useful, only wisdom from above is truly beneficial to us. Worldly wisdom aids one in this life, allows one to be respected and consulted because of the wisdom but most of the time, worldly wisdom is what causes one to fall away from God. It is difficult for most of them, who keep questioning all the time and demand answers based on reasoning and logic and science, to come to know God. It is difficult for the worldly-wise to bow down to God and humble oneself before God, acknowledging Him to be the Almighty.

The Pharisees etc in the Bible thought that they were spiritually-wise. To some extent, they may be. They are the ones who knows the Scriptures and the laws. but they do not understand the will of God. and they have reached an extent that they forgot to humble themselves before God. They might not think that they are greater than God, but they thought that they were greater than the common people, esp those tax-collectors and non-Jews. So, they lack the wisdom from above.

I pray that though i lack worldly wisdom (i can never argue that well in my academic works), He may grant me spiritual wisdom so that through my words, i may speak for Him.

Through my simple words and my simple faith, i still hope that i can win some over to God. And i also hope that God takes pride in my simple-mindedness. :)
_______________________________________
ps. i just spent the whole afternoon blogging!! eeks. whats gonna happen to my projects!? seriously shld just consider making it my career writing for God? That is, if God grant me the gift first. :) gotta run now!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates