« Home | Scars of Love » | Sand and Stone » | Netball crazy!! » | some random thoughts.. » | Are you working for God? » | random thoughts.. » | A lost friend. » | Why God Allows Pain » | can finally breathe! » | SICK :( » 

Sunday, April 02, 2006 

God's perfect arrangement

its amazing how God plans for things to take place.. its amazing how perfect the timing is. i had a good day in church and the sermon was good. but actually i was feeling kind of down and i felt my heart aching in fact. there are certain things that keep bugging me and i just cant figure out whats the best solution. and it was making my heart hurts.. my heart was wounded and even empty perhaps and i needed God to mend it.

and amazingly, besides a good sabbath day in church, my two best buddies asked me out. haha like at the same time? well, one after another. both asked abt my plans at night. in the end, i met joce! and hj joined us later. joce and me went shopping for flats. both our flats like died already. need new ones for school. but we also shopped around and i saw this nice chandelier-dreamcatcher-like earrings at dorothy perkins and i decided that i really like them!! its rare that i get such strong conviction abt things i like. usually i cant decide and rely a lot on people's judgment and opinions. anyway it was $16 but i wasn't sure if i shld just splurge like that on impulse? in the end, i didnt get them but im still thinking abt them! they are rreally quite pretty! hah.

well, in the end i got a pair of flats at URS. actually they are more like strappy sandals? haha but the colour is nice :) and hj got lost while looking for us! haha one does get lost in marina sq, i dun blame him.. but finally he found us! haha that was after we promised to go look for him. but we were still admiring the sandals that i tried on when he surprised us with his presence. lol. had dinner at cafe cartel and we got so so so FULL. haha and dumb hj didnt treat us! neither did he drive! hmmmF! and quite nice, we caught the last shuttle back to cityhall interchange and we felt like tourists! i felt that the music on the bus was too noisy though. lol.

yep, so i just felt that its amazing how friends will always be there when you need them. i recalled previously when i was really upset and heartbroken (when i didnt speak to him for a while), hj and joce was there to spend my weekend with me. its like they dun even know that i was down! so im amazed at God's plans.. He understands our needs best and has His plans for us. May we understand His will for us. and i also hope that He will mend my broken heart soon. even though wounds remind us of his love for us, the pain is sometimes still too much to bear. The boy needs his mother to constantly dress his wounds and apply medication for him so that his wounds may heal. similarly i need God to dress my wounds.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates