« Home | death » | Where Is the Worship?-Tommy Tenney » | Bum Boat Tour » | random thoughts.. » | On love » | Guilt » | Fatigue » | Because He lives » | Seek first the kingdom of God » | Drawn nearer to God = drawn further away from frie... » 

Monday, September 11, 2006 

depression

haii depression is gonna set in again..?

really rather down, like Im not coping with school at all. But no, I am not depressed, am I? Friends keep saying i am. But school isn't even on the top of my list now. I am just a part-time student, and trying to be a full-time Christian. Not that I dun care about school totally. I do care, but peer pressures sometimes drag my mood down.. sometimes perhaps it would be better if I am left alone?

I want to be alone. with God.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates