« Home | On love » | Guilt » | Fatigue » | Because He lives » | Seek first the kingdom of God » | Drawn nearer to God = drawn further away from frie... » | In God's time. » | fellowship » | What about them? » | God's way » 

Thursday, September 07, 2006 

random thoughts..

it's quite difficult to tell what is the way pleasing to the Lord. I am often met with situations whereby I have to make a certain decision and I trrry to base my decision on God's standards. But because I don't read the bible daily, I realise I really do not know what I should do, what I shouldn't do sometimes. aaaahhhh.. I pray that God always guide and steer me in the right direction in whatever that I do.

"it's quite to tell what..."
Err, quite what? haha. I think you left out a key word. :)

funny how i would leave that out... maybe its meant to be left ambiguous. it can be very easy to know what is the way pleasing to the Lord, i guess. If we only let Him show us.
anyway, i've corrected it. haha. thanks.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates