« Home | character » | Forgiveness » | A reminder to myself: » | 爱的名字 » | emo. » | This is Your promise to me » | 你们的罪必追上你们 (民数记 32:23) » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED! » | Perfect peace » | If you're happy and you know it, praise your God! » 

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 

festive blues

I can't believe that after so many months, the exact same thing can still pierce my heart. I wish my heart can be numb to all these. I rather it is numb and feelingless sometimes.

The many days of holiday did nothing but revealed more of my weaknesses. It gave me too much time to think. I know I still have not let go. I still have not moved on. But I want to. I really want to. My prayers have reached the point of begging God to erase all my memories of the past. If it is His will, I really want to forget everything.

I will leave this place once I get the chance to.

"I am like a little seed blown by the wind drifting from place to place on this boundless journey of life".. but the weeds that grow beside us are like our sins..

so here is a thought (a passage from Manna)..

"What about the weeds that have been rooted in our hearts long before we put up a firm fence? These sins require more than a cursory prayer before bed to be removed. One must spend a long time in prayer in order to dig down to the root of the weed. Then, it is time to pull out the weed by truly repenting and figuring out how to change.

Pulling out resistant weeds can be very painful. However, such discipline is a demonstration of our faithfulness to God..

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
(Phil 1:6)

..God has the ability to weed out the most defiant of sins but first we must be willing to part with our sin and ask for His help."

..and one more thing I want to share with you that I hope to exclaim too..

"Allowing my lips to exclaim praise the Lord. Regaining a new life in His embrace."

which issue of the manna is this?

52

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates