« Home | 爱的名字 » | emo. » | This is Your promise to me » | 你们的罪必追上你们 (民数记 32:23) » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED! » | Perfect peace » | If you're happy and you know it, praise your God! » | Amazing love, and grace, and peace :D » | Generosity Encouraged » | Whose Side Are You On? » 

Friday, January 09, 2009 

A reminder to myself:

It is over, long over.
Be courageous and say, "It is all over. 都过去了。"

Cannot waste any more time; time is limited! And very precious. Don't take the time that God gives you for granted. Every second should not be wasted.

remember remember remember remember remember remember

Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you. (John 16:22)

now its getting hard to wake up before 7 am >< but still must press on.. yah gO GO GO marilyn!

i haven woken up before the sunrise ever since theolo ended! :( gogogo too, deBY! :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates