« Home | INFJ » | The Dark Times In Life » | do re mi fa » | faith in captivity » | Matthew 7:1, 12 » | thank you for loving me! » | what's wrong? » | recurrence » | 说好的幸福呢 » | :D » 

Sunday, April 05, 2009 

-_-

spent almost one whole afternoon walking around tampines and still found nothing! Nothing that screamed, "Buy me! I make a good present!" not only that, I went home with two bags of new stuffs that I bought for myself -__-, backache, and feet hurting. hahaha.

Then i suddenly wonder, after I graduate, will i ever have the luxury of time to wander around like this until my back ache and feet hurt? hahha.

NO MORE.

oh wells.

Anyway, glad for a good morning. glad that people came over and talked to her. glad for the smiles directed at me. glad for being able to communicate, like before.

Blessed. actually each one of us is so blessed. just that sometimes we need to be reminded. (:

OKAY. its time to get back to doing real work. haven't been doing that for the past one week? :X

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates