« Home | what's wrong? » | recurrence » | 说好的幸福呢 » | :D » | My peace » | I think. » | After Your heart » | where are you » | Are you going to finish strong? » | Life Handbook 2009 » 

Saturday, March 28, 2009 

thank you for loving me!

Nobody loves me,
Everybody hates me,
Going in the garden
To-eat-worms.

Everyone needs a little love to get through life. Whether it is a reassuring nod, a bright smile, a quick pat on the shoulder, or just quality time together (no matter how short).

I need all of that too.

I get upset when I don't seem to receive them from the ones I really want to receive from. But I'm learning to cherish all the little moments that I didn't expect - moments of love showered upon me, when I feel most unworthy. Thank you for the multiple phone calls to wake me up, and thank you for bringing along your lappie just to help me. I was seriously touched.

And thank you for loving me, almost like how God loves me. I'm really really really really really really glad I have you in this world. At least you are just a sms away. And I know you love me.

Been feeling teary-eyed. Haha. I think I am quite stressed-out and tired. I will just take one thing at a time.

And, no expectations. especially from people. then life can be easier. (: Still holding on to my "not asking for friends, but to be a friend". May God strengthen me in this.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates