« Home | 说好的幸福呢 » | :D » | My peace » | I think. » | After Your heart » | where are you » | Are you going to finish strong? » | Life Handbook 2009 » | don't ask me what I am doing » | Fallen tent? » 

Monday, March 23, 2009 

recurrence

Why is my pain perpetual
And my wound incurable,
Which refuses to be healed?
Will You surely be to me like an unreliable stream,
As waters that fail?

Therefore thus says the LORD:
"If you return,
Then I will bring you back;
You shall stand before Me;
If you take out the precious from the vile,
You shall be as My mouth.
Let them return to you,
But you must not return to them. "
(Jeremiah 15:18-19)

"Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.
(Isaiah 43:18-19)

I have the key.
I have the key.
I have the key.

Do not return to the past.
What good does it serve?
Do not remember the former things.
They are but a piece of history now.

Do not let the music from the past still play in your head.
Change to a new tune!
Hum a new song!

You have the key.
You have the key.
You have the key.
You had the key.

Don't lose it.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates