« Home | My peace » | I think. » | After Your heart » | where are you » | Are you going to finish strong? » | Life Handbook 2009 » | don't ask me what I am doing » | Fallen tent? » | A time and judgment for every matter » | Near to the heart of God » 

Sunday, March 22, 2009 

:D

Sometimes, all I need is
a listening ear,
a heart-to-heart chat,
a good laugh,
a kind soul.

Sometimes, I wonder why is life so difficult?
Why am I so difficult?
Sometimes, I just want to shred myself into pieces,
and then ask God to use me according to His purpose.

Sometimes, I still want to run away.
But I won't leave as long as there is work to be done.
I will go to where You want me to.
Only shield my heart,
Cover my eyes and ears.

---
Thank you, if you have ever made me laugh before.
A laughter that comes from deep down within me.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates