« Home | still waiting » | no time to think of a title » | a strange familiarity » | Wait on the Lord » | -_- » | INFJ » | The Dark Times In Life » | do re mi fa » | faith in captivity » | Matthew 7:1, 12 » 

Sunday, April 12, 2009 

Jesus' love



If you have never watch "Fireproof" before, I think watching this clip is enough. This five minute is the essence of the whole movie.

Which is also what I personally experienced. And I thank God, because it was only after that experience that I came to really appreciate the love of God for me. That I can truly feel the extent of God's marvelous love.

Maybe that was the whole point of the entire episode. Maybe all other things do not matter.
Maybe.
I'm still learning.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates