« Home | no time to think of a title » | a strange familiarity » | Wait on the Lord » | -_- » | INFJ » | The Dark Times In Life » | do re mi fa » | faith in captivity » | Matthew 7:1, 12 » | thank you for loving me! » 

Sunday, April 12, 2009 

still waiting

It is taking too long. My hut is still burning. The smoke still engulf me. I am choked by the flames.

It is one of those days when you don't feel like doing anything but just indulge yourself in your tears.

I took time off to bend those knees and to let those tears fall.

Maybe I don't even have strength to run away anymore.
I just want to hide.

Hide where?
Somewhere, where people can't see me, can't hear me, can't judge me.
Somewhere where people can't hurt me.

I'm running low in my love tank.
I need to be loved too, you know.
I need to feel loved, too.
Don't everyone?

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates