« Home | Wait on the Lord » | -_- » | INFJ » | The Dark Times In Life » | do re mi fa » | faith in captivity » | Matthew 7:1, 12 » | thank you for loving me! » | what's wrong? » | recurrence » 

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 

a strange familiarity

the house feels empty without Hann.

i wonder how life was like previously before we got Hann.
can't really remember now.

He's like always there now.. Like, he has always been there.

Same goes for my God i know. I wonder how I would feel if one day God should leave me too. Would I feel this strange sense of familiarity too?
Back to how it was like before I knew God?

or perhaps worse off?

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. (Heb 6:4-6)

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates