« Home | I'd rather... » | What. How. » | The more I .... » | Songs of Solomon (new arrangement :P) » | Sleep is my best friend » | Graduation day! :D » | Incompleteness, imperfection » | Nordeman Nichole : River God » | 愛是不保留 » | when You hear, forgive. » 

Saturday, July 25, 2009 

s. m. i. l. e. s.

Thanks to all who smiled, laughed and had fun with me today.

-----

You, who have always listened and cared for me, laughing with me like a friend.

You, for the endless treats and for being like a shepherd to me.

You all, for the icecream fellowship.

You, for ironing out the creases and folds with me.

You all, for the polkadot "skirt" and colour-coded pins.

You, for being around, a sister and a friend.

You, for taking the lead when I got frustrated.

You, for telling me the good news about endyear!

You, for sharing my passion for special children.

You(s), for initiating the catchup conversations.

You, for considering to come by singapore!

-----

Your heart determines the direction and attitude you bring to each day.

But of course, sometimes along the way, God brings surprises too.

Pleasant surprises.

So, thank You too :D

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates