« Home | I need some motivation in my life......Something t... » | A year older, a year wiser? » | 人饥饿,不是因为没有饼;人干渴,不是因为没有水。 » | No where near » | theo » | When I Cry » | Fly » | :( » | SPED Learning Day & Award Ceremony » | Just enough time to take a breather here » 

Thursday, January 07, 2010 

I've found my motivation.

The sweeper in orange whom I pass by every morning while I walk to school.
Every time I see him, he is ever so faithfully sweeping the drain.
What keeps him going, cleaning the same stretch of drain morning after morning?
Isn't he bored?

My pa pa who has been waking up every morning at 530am for the past few decades for his work.
What gives him the strength to sit up, wash up, and go out every morning?

But yes, I would love to have Jesus as my motivation.
I just need to work on it a little more.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates