« Home | Give me oil in my lamp keep me burning burning bur... » | we shall see » | I've found my motivation. » | I need some motivation in my life......Something t... » | A year older, a year wiser? » | 人饥饿,不是因为没有饼;人干渴,不是因为没有水。 » | No where near » | theo » | When I Cry » | Fly » 

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 

The second time....

I could not control my tears from flowing down in front of my students.

It's not that I am angry at them. Perhaps I was at that moment. But really, when I think back, I was feeling more exasperated and helpless than angry.

I walked out of the classroom, just like the first time.

Perhaps I am still not as good as I thought I am. A good teacher would probably have better control of her emotions, isn't it?

It did make me feel quite sad... and discouraged, although, if you remember, I was just feeling high on the Spirit last night!

I guess I AM tired. But I got to pull through... All the planning work, the lesson plan, and the lesson preparation.... I need to have more time to do my preparation or else my students can't learn much. I need to stay focused still. Until next week.... it should become better.

I need to rest so that I can have better classroom management. I will rest.... but I got to press on first. At least until this week is over.

Was really feeling lethargic by the time I got home today. But when I saw my new profile picture on my blog: "the joy of the Lord is your strength", these words gave me quite some encouragement.

Facing my work with a smile does give me more strength than facing my work with a frown. Try it!

And when I was thinking whether all my efforts are worth it, I remembered the movie 'Fireproof' when the male lead realised that true love is still making the sacrifice even when most people would reckon it is not worth it.

Jesus did it. I shall learn from His example. :)

Press on! You have the perfect example to follow...

This is one of my fave songs and just want to share with you ... "Press On"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bg2cJ5bw2k

Press On

When the valley is deep
When the mountain is steep
When the body is weary
When we stumble and fall

When the choices are hard
When we're battered and scarred
When we've spent our resources
When we've given our all

Chorus:
In Jesus' name, we press on
In Jesus' name, we press on
Dear Lord, with the prize
Clear before our eyes
We find the strength to press on

In Jesus' name, we press on
In Jesus' name, we press on
Dear Lord, with the prize
Clear before our eyes
We find the strength to press on
To press on


Our strength is found in Jesus so that we can press on!

Jia you!

Beautiful.

:)

When it comes to work, just take it easy.. don't get panicky because the amount of work is increasing.
Remember that people have gone through the same thing or even more and they still did it.
So you can too.
If can't, know that you've already done your best.

When it comes to work, just take it easy.. don't get panicky because the amount of work is increasing.
Remember that people have gone through the same thing or even more and they still did it.
So you can too.
If can't, know that you've already done your best.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates