« Home | I've found my motivation. » | I need some motivation in my life......Something t... » | A year older, a year wiser? » | 人饥饿,不是因为没有饼;人干渴,不是因为没有水。 » | No where near » | theo » | When I Cry » | Fly » | :( » | SPED Learning Day & Award Ceremony » 

Monday, January 11, 2010 

we shall see

It's going to be a challenging week ahead.

But I hope to be able to take on it with faith and strength in Christ Jesus!

One day at a time, one thing at a time.

Thanks for all the wonderful words of encouragement you have written and shared here and elsewhere.

Just thought I returned the blessing with something that I found 'cause I never could write.

May this bring you an added source of inspiration as you face your challenging week ...


You Can, Because He Can


You can ask the Lord
because He will not give you a wrong answer.
You can wait upon the Lord
because His timing is always perfect.
You can trust in the Lord
because He makes no mistakes.
You can hope in the Lord
because He holds your future.
You can rest in the Lord
because He is in control of your life.
You can lean upon the Lord
because He is completely faithful.

|Roy Lessin|

I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You. Job 42:2

May God be with you one day at a time, one thing at a time :)

Ping An!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates