« Home | Blessings for a dear sis on her big day » | Play, eat, sing :) » | Marvelous day (June 15) » | Mad world » | Depressed. » | Ponderings before bed » | It's been one year! » | rain is over and gone: To my future husband-to-be » | Jesus is my Joy! » | 爱无心 » 

Thursday, June 28, 2012 

Lack

I'm craving for something...

It isn't food... I'm not hungry.
It isn't sleep... Not tired.
The thought of curling up with a good book doesn't really resonate right now.
Exercise? The weather seems too good to waste sweating.
Work? Nah, I'll go back to it tmr.
Shopping? But I don't want to waste money..

Arrghhh I'm in lack. But what is it?

The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. (Psalm 34:10)

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates