« Home | Mad world » | Depressed. » | Ponderings before bed » | It's been one year! » | rain is over and gone: To my future husband-to-be » | Jesus is my Joy! » | 爱无心 » | What's up? » | Acceptance » | ... » 

Saturday, June 16, 2012 

Marvelous day (June 15)

The day's over!! Thank God I made it through. So glad that choir and narration went okay and that people actually feedback that we sang well! Thank God :) we were so afraid.. Or maybe I was afraid :p had little confidence in my choir? :/
So glad that Thomas' friend, E, and my brother came too! And although they weren't especially moved or anything like that, I want to have faith that this seed has already been sown in their hearts. One day, when the time is right, according to God's will, this seed will grow and flourish. Have faith.

ps. my brother could give a brief summary of the night's sermon and also told me that though he didn't pray, (he just sat there and watch people pray), he actually thought of praying, but he just didn't do it.
I guess this is quite encouraging, and I pray that he would respond to God's calling some day..

Labels: ,

Praise God (:

d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates