« Home | ... » | ... » | Life » | The end of a beginning » | Holy communion grace » | God in the picture » | The beginning of the end » | reserved. » | It's great to be home. » | Is it still drizzling? » 

Friday, March 30, 2012 

Acceptance

There are some things which only time will tell. And some things, only the passing of time can mould and shape.

I have probably been judging you unknowingly. I am worried and have been anxious. I should accept you, and let you know that you are accepted for who you are at each current moment. How else can a person grow and be shaped, if he is not first accepted?

Love is a hard lesson, on-job-training is the only way to learn; may God be our job coach.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates