« Home | Tied » | Strong? Weak? » | why do people live in such unfair circumstances? » | Counter transference » | Trying » | When two walks together » | Post-photoshoot reflection » | Pre-wedding #1 » | Stuck between words.. » | My journey » 

Thursday, September 20, 2012 

My lovely ladies

My lovely ladies cheered my otherwise gloomy day up by ending my day with laughter, chats, advice, "warnings"!

We shared and updated each other what's current and also talked about our future plans. Two are settling down, busy with wedding plans and marrying into the in-laws first. One seemed likely to be settling down once she get the almost-impossible balloting chance. One seemed possible that she would be heading for further studies overseas.

It's just amazing that we could share without fear of being judged because we know who we are. We might still not be very happy with each other sometimes but we also love each other in a way. It's just strangely comfortable, strangely amazing :) I love these girls.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates