« Home | A lost friend. » | Why God Allows Pain » | can finally breathe! » | SICK :( » | Happy birthday! » | falling sick... » | "Mother Teresa of Japan" » | Poor sis. » | God had prepared beforehand. » | Mercy, God!! » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

random thoughts..

waaah today is a super sleeeepy day. i really dunno why. i wanted to spend the day's free periods to study my stats de. ended up having to copy today's lect notes instead because i practically slpt thru it. hai... right after stats lect at 10am, i also napped for an hour before lunching with dear tsun. then after my religion lect at 4pm, i went find tsun at yih and poor girl waited for me to finish copying her notes. she even dozed off!! *thanks, dear!!!* then i thought i could finally go back to room and rest.... but when i got to my room, the first thing i see (or didnt see) is my sis's slippers are not around. the door, of course, is locked. my sis is not back yet!!!! and she didnt even bother to tell me la.. hai. i waited at the bench table next to my room, doing yonghao's survey in the meantime.. finally i decide to go to biz and get the key frm her. SiGh. but i called up mom to complain. haha.. sigh. so yep, i just got back to room. tired and caNT bReathE. my nose had been blocked like the eNtirE day. ): hai... lazy me decide not to go church tonight... but this is bad.... i think im slowly growing tolerance to not going for church services le. i caNT do ThIS to God!!! sigh. but i cant help it... i'll be late already anyway.. plus my stomach is aching again... sigh..

so what have i done today? --> basically nothing. since i didnt get to read stats textbk. what i did was copy lecture notes frm tsunting which wouldnt have to happen if i didnt sleep in lect or miss lect. hai. i bring this upon myself. wasting my own time!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates