« Home | Are you working for God? » | random thoughts.. » | A lost friend. » | Why God Allows Pain » | can finally breathe! » | SICK :( » | Happy birthday! » | falling sick... » | "Mother Teresa of Japan" » | Poor sis. » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

some random thoughts..

had my last jap tut today! but it was totally crap! lol the tutor is weird! so funny one.. the tut was only one hour today and it was like frEE time to discuss our project. cant believe it man, like so slack one. so my grp went to the library and spent the full period researching till i had to leave for my religion tut at 12. apparently i'll still have one more religion tut.... oh well. so after the tut, i went back library loh.. and like totally spent my afternoon inside there finding books, photocopying.... spent quite a few bucks on the photocopying! hope they are of use.. so today basically i devoted my time to the jap project... jiayou jiayou. dun give up! i even skipped lunch! then at 5 i had to rushed back to open the door for my sis. she had to wait for me man ): paiseh. but really, she shld check with me before making her way back mah... the other time, i was locked out too cos i didnt check with her first too... but lucky she nvr angry. thank God! she sounded angry thru sms! i was so afraid i really rushed my way back. anyway, i'll be going home tonight! yay!! dad's coming to fetch me and sis at kallang. hope to get the accounts for tax filing done like by tmr? must jiayou jiayou.
my nose still blocked!! its quite bad... dun think i'll play netball tonight but i better go down noW!!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates