« Home | Html idiot » | Was Hitler a Christian? God takes pride in the sim... » | The Question of Who created Satan and Evil in the ... » | -_-" » | Emotion Mess » | 4 As » | depressed. » | "The Missing Piece" » | God's perfect arrangement » | Scars of Love » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Last lectures...

today i had my last lectures for stats as well as religion. They went well, although i still cannot help dozing off at times. haha but overall i really felt that they were good wrap-ups of each module. im gonna miss my stats mates! in other words, my psych gang!! they include tsunting, vivien, wenhui, irene, xinyu and the extra Zhengwei. haha we took photos after stats lecture today using tsun's ever-available camera. You dunno she keeps the camera with her always so that she can constantly take photos of herself?? hahah. i'll also miss Chua Fook Kee leh. He's stupidly funny! yep and like what tsunting said, i know this bunch of friends are gonna walk me through my uni life too! and im thankful for them. and thankful for God that He places them into my life. next sem must take same modules as them again!! pple, dun take abnormal psych la!!

i also had fun in religion class. exposure to the different world religions and getting to understand these faith better. Im sure it will help in some ways when im preaching to people. I also think that it isn't by chance i got to know people like YongHao, Zhi Sheng. They are really nice seniors who helped me in many ways, especially with term papers. I thought NUS was pretty much a cold-blooded place whereby people are left to fend for their own survival. haha nobody will be so kind as to help you. If you are lagging behind, you are lagging behind. They will just say "goodbye" to you. haha. But they helped to change my perspective a little. I also look up to them for their academic knowledge. They seems to always know what they are talking about and have their own opinions (backed up with facts) about issues. I hope to be at their standard when i am a senior in year3.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates