« Home | everybody's taking off. when will it be my turn to... » | The "Gospel" of Judas » | The Full Armour of God » | Shame on me! » | HOLIDAY! » | ITS OVERRRRR!!!!!! » | Lonely » | What a DAY. » | Emptiness/ Nothingness » | The Butterfly » 

Saturday, May 13, 2006 

Blog Revamped!

Yep, finally got this done! i'm quite satisfied with it. *beams* I even got a pretty cbox! and figured out how to slot in into the html thingy. hooray! now, what's missing is just a realliie nice picture (and to figure out how to use photo url thingy) and perhaps to shorten my blog title (:

I guess im feeling lighter now that I've brought up the big question. Finally got round to doing things, like revamping my blog.. Thank God.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates