« Home | Emptiness/ Nothingness » | The Butterfly » | More linkies » | MARBLE STORY » | God takes pride in the simple-minded II » | Comfort (taken from www.tjc.org) » | Will somebody tell me what to do? » | Last lectures... » | Html idiot » | Was Hitler a Christian? God takes pride in the sim... » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

What a DAY.

First, my favourite bag's zipper broke.

Then i think i lost my rubberband (my Tj netball team rubberband! Yes. i still have it.) on my pa's bus.

Then my pretty new pink sandals broke. The straps totally tore off the edge of my sandals.

And its only half way thru the day today.

Whats gonna happen still?

It better be good tmr (Stats Exam!!)!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates