« Home | the amazing comfort of God » | depression » | death » | Where Is the Worship?-Tommy Tenney » | Bum Boat Tour » | random thoughts.. » | On love » | Guilt » | Fatigue » | Because He lives » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

-feeling rather down-

I had a couple of things that i would like to blog about initially but my mood is somewhat affected by a depressed friend.

I find that I cant really communicate well with this small group of friends lately and it kind of upsets me. I tried analyzing it but I cant reach a good conclusion regarding this matter. Initially I kept thinking that "they just dun understand me, nor bother to do so." But then its too selfish of me to think that way...

And then now got to do project together. actually I have always thought doing project with your friends is a bad idea. finally I am met with such a situation now. I guess i am different when it comes to doing work. I get more critical and i try to question things that are not clear so that everyone may benefit from it. I think the only person I really enjoyed working with is SAM!! She knows my character best and we had a edifying time working together then for Project Work.

And then another thing I hypothesized regarding why I cant really communicate as well with them nowadays... I feel that they treat studies as being too important.. or rather they treat exams, project proposals..... anything that is gradable as the most important. Perhaps Im being too critical again. hai.. but i really needed an outlet for this man. Inevitably, being around them kind of suffocates me you know.. sometimes I rather be alone than hang around them.... ):

I feel that whatever situation we are made to face, whatever grades we are to obtain, whatever failures (as we deem it to be) we might face, they are all there to help us. God wouldnt give us more than we can bear. This is His assurance. And so I strived to have utmost faith in this. Of course, i fail too at times. So we really need to help one another. Thinking about my conversation with that friend just a half hr ago, I admit that I wasn't really helping her in any way... But i was really angered by her unreasonable train of thoughts. And also by her high emphasis on grades. I didnt know what to say. How to encourage her. I think I've got lots to learn. Perhaps its true, I am not her, I dunno how she feel. Similarly, when I was depressed, I also felt that nobody understood me...

Sorry, girl. I think only God can help us individually.

Oh, lets end with a happier note. God sustains and perserves me today. I survived today! thank God (:

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates