« Home | fellowship » | What about them? » | God's way » | A simple faith » | Man's freewill vs God's foreknowledge? » | Peace » | A blissful closure. » | Happy Youth Outdoor Service » | The Cracked Pot » | It's time to rest. » 

Saturday, August 12, 2006 

In God's time.

Hallelujah, praise the Lord!

I'm so happy my friend finally came my church again!! after like 2 years since she first came...

The parable on the persistent widow and on the man asking for bread from his friend at midnight (Luke 11:5-8, 18:1-5) gave me the courage to continue. Although each time, having to ask her to church again after the last rejection, was hard, thank God that I managed to esteem God's work to be better than my own "face". I really didn't want to close the path for her.

I'm so GLAD she came! And even happy for her that she got her doubts and questions answered quite adequately. Indeed, she had gone one big round before coming back to God. She had gone to other churches during these two years, had her hopes high on God but later dashed by the things she observe as well.

Truly, God makes everything beautiful in His time. Perhaps the two years was for her to learn more about herself and her own faith. Perhaps God wanted to give her time to mature before showing her the way again.

Two years may seem long to us. But two years is not too late. It is probably just the right time for her to come to know God all over again. God knows when is the right time. I'm so glad God preserves her and continues to watch over her all these while. Every doubts she raised, and every questions she pondered over while attending those churches were probably God's prompting. To move and guide her in the correct direction. I am just so happy that she was directed back to True Jesus Church again!

On a more personal level, I really hope that she can come worship God together with me of course. But let's not rush things.. pray that she may continue to seek God and grow in His grace. quite excited and overwhelmed by emotions when she responded positively today. I am so touched by God's grace and mercy and marvelled at His wonderful plans!

Oh God, now that You have opened the way, open the eyes and ears of our hearts. Let us see and hear You.

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:23-24

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates