« Home | Can You Sleep While The Wind Blows? » | happy day » | let go? » | diseased? » | some thoughts... » | The Center Of The Bible » | Do I Really Believe? » | ANOTHER DOWN. » | Prayer Fingers » | booo. » 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 

"You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?" Psalms 56:8

It's been a while since i last cried bitterly to the Lord. Its not that I haven got my fair share of problems, perhaps its more because I haven got time to do so. I haven got time to reflect upon myself lately..

Others around me may not be doing anything wrong.. but I know that I am in danger.. But I am trying my best, to do the things that pleases God, and not as I please. God, you know I am trying hard right? But grant me strength, for I am weak.

Sometimes, man are the most complex beings. I am not just refering to those people I do not understand, whom perhaps dun want me to understand? since they didnt want to give me a concrete reason for their plea. But, I am refering also to myself, for if i dun even understand myself, how can pple understand me?

I shall cry. and attempt to reestablish my closeness with God as I pour out my tears to Him and He collect them in His bottle.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates