« Home | Prayer Fingers » | booo. » | One down! » | God is my strength to get through. » | A Passage From Malachi » | mood swings? » | Forbidden City » | -feeling rather down- » | the amazing comfort of God » | depression » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

ANOTHER DOWN.

yeeeaaah. stats test is OVER. ha ha. I only like studied one chapter of the variance text this morning! totally slept last night again... am i lazy, complacent, confident or truly lacking sleeeep?!! aahh. but thank God... another hurdle is crossed. was a rather rushed paper but at least i kind of finish it.. sigh hope my section B will be ok... totally left 15min for section B and its like practically half the paper's marks!!!! didnt realise it laaa.... boo.

Life is a race on the track, with continuous hurdles to cross!!

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates