« Home | joyful! » | the joy of the Lord is my strength. » | happy birthday 261106 » | ready, get set, GO! » | ready, GET SET, go! » | babble. » | Father’s Love » | READY, get set, go! » | Its JUST a step forward? » | Family » 

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 

Two endings and One beginning.

In a few hours' time, I shall be attending theolo'06! Excited but at the same time, a little anxious. I wondered how I felt one year ago? I think last year, I was just simply very happy to be able to attend that I didn't think much about other stuffs. I was looking forward to the feast of God's Word. Perhaps this year, after last year's good experience, after knowing many more people in church, after baptism, I can't help but feel a little different. I am no longer going to theolo simply to study God's Word alone. Not sure if this is good or bad, but I think I've got to remind myself that i am going to theolo for God; to learn more about His Word, to draw nearer to Him.

Spiritual Meeting was great. I felt recharged! Mainly because I found back my joy in the Lord... thank God! Really thank God for spiritual meetings.. guess God really knows our weakness. So twice every year, He gives us this chance to really set aside our time for Him, and thus be strengthened again. But still, it depends on us whether we want to set aside our time for Him. Indeed, He has really given us much grace, but do we reciprocate with faith? This is a really good question for us to reflect on.

My exams ended today. Seems pretty bad...? Haa, especially developmental psychology. I feel so ashamed actually that I had not put in enough effort. But many times when I had to make a decision, I had chose to seek God first. In a way, I had indeed neglected my studies more or less. But I did try my best during times when I study. Every good thing comes from God. I pray that He may help me get through this hurdle.

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates