« Home | Family » | Hallelujah! » | blessed (birth)day » | Happy birthday...... » | Mixed Emotions. » | the task at hand » | A faithful God + a simple faith = salvation » | "You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your ... » | Can You Sleep While The Wind Blows? » | happy day » 

Monday, November 06, 2006 

Its JUST a step forward?

No motivation to make that step. Or is it due to fear? Fear of what? I've been walking on the same spot, making no progress for quite a while le, haven i? I am still walking, but im not productive in my walk.

I think its time to make that step forward. We can't be stagnant in our faith. But even though, its just one step, this step is the most significant and the most critical in our spiritual walk. I need to step forward, in order for me to proceed on the journey home! Otherwise I will never reach my destination..

But yet, still hesitant to make this one step. My limbs are feeble. My heart is frail. God, strengthen my heart today to be resolute.

meixing, you have God! You have the Holy Spirit. Dun be afraid! You know that God is good and He will help. Being a child of God is the greatest blessing. And it is only by His grace. And salvation is only through this way.

Have faith in our loving God!

He's a faithful God. And you just need a simple faith. Remember this!

Yes.. SET your mind and FIX your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2)

Acts 4:12
"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jiayou Meixing! Ganbatte!

really thanks so much for all the encouragement. (:

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm just a passer-by in this world
  • From Singapore
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates